- Conducted 12 JOURNAL CLUBS during M.D Course
- 8 topics taken in symposium during M.D Course
- 10 cases presented in physician conference during M.D Course
- 2 cases presented in clinical society meeting during M.D Course.
- Discussed case in clinical pathological conference.
The Department of Nephrology headed by Dr. A. PRABHAKAR Gold Medalist in M.D General Medicine, completed DNB Nephrology from National Board of Examinations Newdelhi with flying colors in his maiden attempt. He got training from world famous Interventional Nephrology unit. He was awarded 2nd price for his field work in CKD of undetermined etiology by Indian society of Nephrology. He is trained in General Nephrology, Glomerulonephritis, Pediatric Nephrology, Nephrotic Syndrome, Adult and Pediatric Renal Biopsy, Acute and Chronic Peritoneal Dialysis, Pediatric-Hemodialysis, Acute Peritoneal Dialysis, Critical Care Nephrology, Continuous Renal Relplacement Therapy (CRRT) and Live / Cadaveric Renal Transplantation.
Awards & Recognitions
- Awarded second prize in paper presentation in Indian Society of Nephrology conference 2012 Ahmedabad.
- GOLD MEDALIST IN M.D Gen.Medicine Madurai medical college
- Got First prize two times in Quiz programme conducted by department of Medicine 2009 & 2010.
- Got FIRST prize in Quiz programme conducted by department of ENDOCRINOLOGY Madurai 2010.